Thursday 10 October 2013

Sound off on the quote 'every woman has the exact love life she wants'

This one made me stop and think. Is this true? Does every woman have the exact love life she wants? And honestly, I had mixed thoughts on this one but with my mind tending more to one side than the other. In a way, she does when she chooses what life she lives. I think I have the love life that I want for now, one where I (and God of course) call the shots. I live alone and can leave my flat in a state and it won't matter cos it's my mess. I can pray all night if I want, although I haven't yet (somehow sleep defeats me on that one). I can wake up at whatever time I want and then be in a mad panic to get ready for work because I kept snoozing my alarm, I can have garri and groundnut for dinner (yes! I do drink garri! Lol!), I can go out with as many or as little men that fancy me and feel no guilt (there's no ring on my left hand) and the list goes on and on...... So yeah, I have the love life that I want right now, a love life loving me ;)
But I am sure the naysayers will be going but what about the woman that is miserable and lonely and single? What about the one who is in an abusive relationship or terrible marriage? What about the woman who just lost her husband or child? What about this, what about that? My answer to those questions is that life throws or dishes all sorts at us, the question is how we CHOOSE to respond because everything in life is a choice! Every one, man and woman, has the choice of the kind of life they want to live. So naysayers, keep on being negative. This babe is of the 1st paragraph mindset and staying there :)

I am loving this blog challenge, if you want to join, the instructions are here  http://thesinglewoman.net/2013/10/04/the-single-womans-30-day-blogging-challenge/

Please leave a comment, would love to hear from you :) and you can follow me on twitter @bunmilicious1.

No comments:

Post a Comment